This project required internal and external alterations and improvements to aide our Client’s mobility and enjoyment of her home. Works were undertaken with care, cleanliness and good communication to ensure the client was comfortable in her house whilst the works were carried out.
- Brick contained ramps for wheelchair access at front and rear entrances.
- Alterations to the side access path to provide an easier transition between the front and rear of the property.
- Alterations to the external drainage system to provide a better rainwater drainage.
- A large accessible bathroom equipped with the best fixtures and fittings.
- New bedroom, with new study room.
- New external windows and front door equipped with smart door lock.
- Supply and fit of Nest Security System to make the home safer and easier to monitor only with a smartphone.
Disability Adaptations of an existing Bungalow